Harry Belcher has been a Consultant Hand Surgeon since 1993. He was a member of the Council of the British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH) and the convener of the Advanced Hand Surgery Course at the Royal College of Surgeons. His interests are nerve compression and Dupuytren's contracture with additional interests in rheumatoid arthritis and post-traumatic wrist problems. He was one of the earliest users of Xiapex in the UK for treating Dupuytren's and now has considerable experience in its use.
• Dupuytren’s contracture
• Nerve compression (e.g. carpal tunnel)
• Tendon surgery (e.g.trigger finger)
• Osteoarthritis(wrist, thumb and fingers)
• Post-traumatic wrist problems
• Rheumatoid wrist and hand problems