Mr. Jones graduated from the University College and Middlesex School of Medicine in 1990 with a 1st Class Honours in Anatomy and Neuroscience. After his general surgical training at St. Georges, London, he qualified as a doctor in 1993.
Martin then undertook research for his doctoral thesis at the RAFT Institute for Plastic Surgical Research, which took him to Mount Vernon Hospital.
Remarkably, Mr. Jones was selected to complete three fellowships in clinical areas that he is now a renowned specialist for. These include a: Fellowship in Hand Surgery in Sydney Australia, an Aesthetic Fellowship at The McIndoe Centre and lastly a Microsurgical Fellowship at the Queen Victoria Hospital.
Martin places extreme importance on putting his clients at ease from their very first consultation. He is not only talked about on account of his excellent surgical skill, but his serenity and calmness with every patient he treats. Mr. Jones has developed a national reputation for reconstruction work after breast cancer and skin cancer treatment.
His meticulous attention to detail combines his surgical passions with his artistic flair. He has an aptitude for drawing and photography. After consultation, Martin draws a step-by-step diagram of the procedure with detailed explanation which patients can keep for their own record. In 1977 he won a highly prestigious scholarship from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama Scholarship to study classical guitar, which he still plays in his newly built ‘man-shed’ with his young son.
Martin grew up as a child less than four miles away from The McIndoe Centre and went to school in East Grinstead. He is married with two children and still lives locally- he prides himself on being a local man.
- Breast reconstructive surgery
- Free tissue transfer, pedicled flap, implants and surgical slings
- Breast enlargement (augmentation)
- Breast reduction
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Male breast (gynaecomastia) reduction
- Weight loss surgery
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy tuck)
- Arm lift
- Thigh lift
- Liposuction and fat transfer
- prominent ear correction
- Skin cancer treatment including melanoma, SCC, BCC
- Skin grafting, local flaps, scar revision
- Removal of moles & other benign lesions
- Carpal Tunnel Release, Trigger finger, Hand trauma
- Botox and fillers
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Skin cancer