Opting to have Plastic Surgery is a significant decision for people and Mr Harley adopts a
Oliver Harley is a fully qualified, GMC registered specialist Plastic Surgeon. He is also a member of The British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS), and The British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH). Mr Harley specialises both in cosmetic surgery and hand surgery.
After qualifying in medicine in 1998 at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals in London he has gained extensive experience in the field of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery since 2002. Mr Harley completed his higher surgical training at St Thomas’ Hospital (London), St Georges Hospital (London) and Queen Victoria Hospital (East Grinstead) and was awarded FRCS (Plastic Surgery) in 2009.
He further developed his expertise by undertaking specialist training fellowships in Cosmetic Surgery (at McIndoe Surgical Centre, East Grinstead 2010) and in Hand and Wrist Surgery (at Wrightington Hospital, Lancashire and Erasmus MC University Hospital, Rotterdam 2011-2012). He has worked as an NHS consultant in plastic surgery in Plymouth, the John Radcliffe and the Nuffield Orthopaedic Hospitals in Oxford, and at the Queen Victoria Hospital in East Grinstead.
His passion and interest in Plastic Surgery
UckfieldFM Interview with Mr Oliver Harley
Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon Mr Oliver Harley was interviewed by Lynn Briggs on the drivetime, on Uckfield FM.
They talked about breast augmentation, breast implants, tummy tucks and facelifts. Mr Harley answered some of the most common questions, such as: what is the difference between plastic and cosmetic surgery, how long do implants last, what causes “mummy tummy” and much more.
- Breast Enlargement
- Breast implants
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Tummy Tuck - Abdominoplasty
- Eye bag removal - Blepharoplasty
- Facelift, Brow lift, Lip Lift
- Ear correction - pinnaplasty
- Earlobe correction
- Nose reshaping
- Body contouring
- Lines and wrinkles
General plastic surgery
- Removal of skin lesions - moles, skin tags, warts, skin cancer
- Removal of lumpy lesions - cysts, lipoma
- Tight Scars, Unsightly scars
- Hand and Wrist Surgery
- Painful fingers, hands and wrists
- Trapped nerves
- Dupuytren’s contracture
- Ganglions and other lumps in the hand and wrist
- Arthritis of fingers, hand and wrist
- Arthritis of thumb
- Tendon and Ligament reconstruction of hand and wrist
- Neuroma management
- Wrist key-hole surgery - arthroscopy
- Injuries - fractures, lacerations, ligament injury, skiers thumb