Horder Healthcare declaration for hospital services provided for consultants and private patients
In October 2014, the Competition and Markets Authority (the ‘CMA’) published the Private Healthcare Market Investigation Order 2014 (the ‘Order’) following its investigation into the private healthcare industry.
The Order imposed requirements on private hospital operators to disclose certain information in relation to referring clinicians (as defined by the Order) for the benefit of patients. Full details about the investigation and the Order can be found on the CMA web page.
In accordance with the CMA
Consulting rooms are provided to clinicians who hold
Medical secretarial services are provided to our consultants at a rate of £16.00 per hour. This is reflective of the market rate for delivering this type of service.
• Free parking
• General hospital marketing activity
• General services provided to ensure clinical safety
• Operational services such as patient bookings and admission, administrative services and billing
• Patient notes archiving
• Stationery, printing and postage facilities
• Free meals whilst on duty, tea, coffee and other soft beverages