Our standard terms of payment is three weeks prior to admission date. We accept the following payment methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card plus 1% surcharge - We do not except Diners or Amex Cards
- Bankers draft
- Personal cheque - must be sent ten days in advance prior to your admission date. Cheques must be made payable to The McIndoe Centre
- Cash payment
- Bank transfer (direct). Please call the business office (see below).
Under the Terrorism Act 2001 and the Money Laundering Regulation 2003, we as a business and individuals have a responsibility to report to National Criminal Intelligence Services (NCIS) any transactions which we suspect or have reasonable grounds to believe may involve MONEY LAUNDERING or TAX EVASION.
This means that if you choose to pay by cash, we would require you to bring two forms of identification:
1. A photo ID e.g. Driving licence or passport
2. Utility bill or bank statement to show proof of address (not older than three months).
Large cash payments
We will not accept in any circumstances, single or multiple CASH payments that total more than £7500.00 for any admission/episode of treatment.
General account enquiries
Our Patient Accounts Officers are available between the hours of 8.30 am and 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday and can be contacted on 01342 330362. Please ask for the Business Office or send your query to email@example.com.