Have you shied away from facelift surgery for fear of having a general anaesthetic?
At McIndoe our pioneering consultant Amir Nakhdjevani has developed a new procedure for performing face lift surgery under local anaesthetic.
So what are the benefits?
• Less invasive as it is a short scar facelift
• There is minimal bruising /swelling
• Procedures takes 2 to 3 hours to perform
• Because it is under local anaesthetic once the procedure is over you are free to go home
• It lasts as long as a traditional facelift
• No bandages or dissolvable stitches
• It’s cheaper than a traditional facelift
• In addition there is no hospital stay which reduces the cost still further
If you would like to find out more please call our Helpline 0800 917 4922